Thread: For Sale: MINT 1993 Mustang Foxbody Coupe | Bolt-on's and ULTRA CLEAN

Default For Sale: MINT 1993 Mustang Foxbody Coupe | Bolt-on's and ULTRA CLEAN

Unfortunately I have came to the realization that I will not be happy with a sub-500whp car and in order to get my coupe to where I would want it to be I would have to build the motor, buy a turbo kit and swap to a transmission that could handle the power.....and I just don't want to do all that. So here I am, making this thread....

The Car:
    1993 Mustang LX Coupe 5.0 with 107k miles, original YN paint code(Silver) with 5 speed manual transmission and black interior. Roughly two years ago the car was repainted a BMW Silver. The paint is in fantastic condition with zero noticeable blemishes. The interior is in mind blowing good condition, I swore the interior had been refinished but come to find out it is all OEM factory. This really is one of the cleanest Foxbodies I have ever seen. The car is rock solid reliable and I daily drove it(12 miles round trip to work) for about 5 months. When I bought the car I drove it 500 miles back to Atlanta with zero issues. The car drives straight with no shakes, rattles or weird noises. All interior and exterior lights and gauges work just like they should. The car has been garage kept and cleaned regularly. The car has received Mobile1 fully synthetic oil changes every 3K miles since I have owned it. At 105K miles I flushed the T5 Transmission fluid, replaced with Syncromesh Fluid + replaced the rear end fluid with Royal Purple Fluid. Basically, it is a mint condition and an extreamly reliable car. VIN Number available to potential buyers at their request.

Modifications:
    BBK Intake
    BBK Throttlebody
    BBK Pullies
    Small cam(specs unknown)
    BBK Shorty Headers
    Offroad H-Pipe
    Flowmaster Exhaust
    Pro 5.0 Shifter
    3.55 Rear Gear
    Sony CD player/headunit
    Upgraded door speakers

The Good:
    CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN!!!!
    Rock solid reliable!
    Black interior
    Last year of the Fox....and it is a coupe!

The Bad(I'm being really picky):
    Runs a little rich at start up, not too bad though
    Lower part of the front bumper is a little warped, you would only notice it if it was pointed out
    Some of the molding isn't perfect but it also isn't horrible
    AC needs a recharge

It would be considered in good condition if it was 5 years old....but it is 20 years old with 107k miles.....it isn't perfect but it is close.

Price: $9000 OBO No trades

I searched for this car for 2 months, it was the 5th coupe I went and looked at and I had to drive over 1000 miles in 2 days to buy it. Finding these cars with these options in this condition is not easy. Because of that and me not being in a rush to sell it don't waste our time lowballing me. I might be slightly negotiable but I have recently turned down an offer for $7500 without thinking twice about it.

I am a professional automotive photographer, so I took these photos, the car was not Photoshopped or anything like that. I can take more photos for potential buyers if needed.

Last edited by CHADbee; 03-28-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Amazingly clean fox, and a notch to boot...i hope it goes to a good home and not someone who is looking to make a race car GLWS
    1990 Mustang Coupe...turbo lq4 through the glide

Wow! A great color combo. coupes with black int are rare!
    Hella stock member!

Very clean car!

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    Very clean car!
    *sees your sig and almost passes out*

You ordered a 2013 GT500?!? OMG I hate you! Haha! That is awesome man, congrats! Those things are going to be MONSTERS with a pully and tune!

Quote Originally Posted by Chadbee@Forged View Post
    *sees your sig and almost passes out*

You ordered a 2013 GT500?!? OMG I hate you! Haha! That is awesome man, congrats! Those things are going to be MONSTERS with a pully and tune!
    Hahaha thanks

I sold my '03 Cobra that was pushing 656rwhp a couple of months ago and told myself I was going to stay out of the hp game and look for something more luxurious...

Well it didnt take me long to call up Gene Evans down in Union City and put in their first order. I do plan on busting that warranty pretty quick with a pulley and tune hahaha. Im keeping the car down in GA so maybe when it comes in you can grab a few pictures if you want.

2013 GT500
    1989 Mustang 5.0

Quote Originally Posted by SHHHH View Post
    Hahaha thanks

I sold my '03 Cobra that was pushing 656rwhp a couple of months ago and told myself I was going to stay out of the hp game and look for something more luxurious...

Well it didnt take me long to call up Gene Evans down in Union City and put in their first order. I do plan on busting that warranty pretty quick with a pulley and tune hahaha. Im keeping the car down in GA so maybe when it comes in you can grab a few pictures if you want.
    Yeah I remember your Terminator. It was a nice car.

Good choice, those cars are going to be nasty.

Car looks amazing! Seems very fun to drive.

That car right thur sure is purdy boy.

Quote Originally Posted by Potter View Post
    Car looks amazing! Seems very fun to drive.
    Thanks! It is very fun car to drive.
    Quote Originally Posted by MeFryRice View Post
    That car right thur sure is purdy boy.
    Haha...thank you.

SOLD....AT FULL ASKING PRICE.

Z28Kid

sweet. congrats chad

1993 S10 350 swap
    1992 Z28 350 car.
    2005 4 runner
    1997 GSR Integra

nice and a quick sale cant get no better then this since it is a stang 5.0 old school and stupid clean for the year looks like it just came out the factory!